Quick Jump To
What is NREMT?
NREMT is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of nremt and personnel. App for EMS personnel’s national certification maintenance and education.. National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians created NREMT to meet the need for Nremt apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, its latest NREMT apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The NREMT app for Android has several useful features for all users. It allows you to verify the National Registry status of any provider, contact the Registry, and purchase items from the National Registry store. As a provider, you can manage your profile, check your application status, add/remove agency affiliations, and manage your education for recertification. You can also easily add courses to your Professional Transcript and attach supporting documentation. The app helps you track your recertification cycle, check your expiration date, and submit your recertification application. Training Officers and Medical Directors can access agency information, review rosters, approve requests, and sign off on provider skills. Some features are only available for certain accounts. The app is free to download, but message and data rates may apply. For any concerns or issues, visit the provided website.
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Verify National Registry status for any provider by name or registry number.
- Contact the Registry using the Contact Us feature
- The National Registry store is available via the app for the first time. Now you can purchase patches, decals, challenge coins and more from inside the app.
- Manage your profile, including address, phone number and email updates
- Check your Initial Application status as a candidate
- View, add and remove your agency affiliations
- Add courses, add attachments for courses and view your transcript
- Manage your education for recertification, submit your recertification application and check on the status of your recertification application.
- Easily add courses to your Professional Transcript as you complete them.
- Never misplace paper certificates: the National Registry Mobile app offers the ability to take a picture or upload a file of any supporting documentation to attach to a course you completed.
- Easily check your expiration date and recertification application status with just a couple taps on your mobile device.
- Manage your education for recertification, fill out, pay for and submit your recertification application all securely from your mobile device.
- View your agency’s roster and which providers are due to recertify for the upcoming season
- Sign off on provider’s skills and education
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that NREMT is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.