Quick Jump To
What is Pain Tracker & Diary?
Pain Tracker & Diary is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of pain and tracker. Draw exactly what you feel.. Nanolume LLC created Pain Tracker & Diary to meet the need for Pain apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, its latest Pain Tracker & Diary apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Pain Tracker & Diary description
The Pain Tracker & Diary app helps you keep track of your daily pain and share it with your doctors. It allows you to record the textures, intensities, and locations of different types of pain, and see how your pain responds to medications and treatments. You can choose from predefined pain types or create your own, select the intensity of your pain, and draw an outline of the pain on a body map. The app also calculates the surface area affected by each pain type and allows you to zoom in for a closer look. You can add notes about your medications and treatment results, save and review your diary entries, view summary charts, export your data as a spreadsheet or PDF file, and play an animation of your pain data. The app prioritizes privacy and does not collect or store your data.
Pain Tracker & Diary features
- Select the Intensity. Select the intensity of your pain type using a Numeric Rating Scale (NRS).
- Draw an Outline. Use your finger to draw an “outline” of the type of pain you are experiencing on the front and back sides of a generalized map of your body.
- Calculated Surface Areas. The app displays the percent [%] of your body surface affected by each (or all) of the pain types you draw.
- Zoom. Need to see a larger image of your hand or foot? Double-tap: once to zoom x2; twice to zoom x4; a third time to restore the original size.
- Notes. Tap the “Notepad” icon located in the top-left corner of each opened diary entry to record any details of your medications or treatment results.
- Tap "Add Pain." Choose another pain type (layer) to draw.
- Save Your Diary Entry. Tap "Done" to create a snapshot of all the pain type layers you drew. The app attaches the date and time your entry was saved.
- Charts. View a summary of your data in "Charts."
- Forget to Save an Entry? Go back and recreate a "pain picture" from the past; then, use the "Calendar" icon to backdate the recreated entry.
- Calendar Backdating. Touch the "Calendar" icon to backdate any pain-picture you draw to create a record of what you remember from the past.
- Copy/Edit. Copy or edit a copy of a previous entry.
- CSV Export. Email or save a numeric file of your data, then open that data in a spreadsheet.
- Interactive Summary & Animation. Play an animation of your data to see how your pain types change within any period you choose by selecting the corresponding start/stop dates.
- PDF Export. Export your charts, drawings, and notes as a PDF file.
Download Pain Tracker & Diary
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Pain Tracker & Diary is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.