Quick Jump To
What is TOXBASE?
TOXBASE is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of toxicology and clinical. TOXBASE® is the clinical toxicology database of the UK NPIS.. IS Solutions Plc created TOXBASE to meet the need for Toxicology apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest TOXBASE apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
TOXBASE is an app that provides advice on managing poisoning cases. It is designed for healthcare professionals. There are two levels of access: free for those working within the NHS, PHE, and MoD in the UK, and paid for others. The app features regular updates, information on toxicity in pregnancy, a feedback form, and offline access to the database. Users need to register and activate their account to use the app. NHS, PHE, and MoD users need to register with their official email for free access. Other users can try a free sample before purchasing an annual subscription. It's important to consult local experts in poisons management and not solely rely on the app for medical decisions.
- Free - for those who work within the NHS, PHE & MoD in the UK access is provided to the full NHS TOXBASE database.
- Paid - for all others the annual subscription cost is £6.99 via in-app purchase. Access is provided to over 1000 of the top TOXBASE poisons, antidote and pregnancy monographs.
- regular updates to ensure users always have the latest guidance
- UK Teratology Information Service advice on the toxicity of drugs and chemicals in pregnancy
- users can use built-in forms to provide feedback to NPIS on serious cases
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that TOXBASE is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.