Quick Jump To
What is Patient Access?
Patient Access is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of fingertips and patient. GP and healthcare services at your fingertips. Patient.info created Patient Access to meet the need for Fingertips apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, its latest Patient Access apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Patient Access description
The Patient Access app is a useful tool for connecting to healthcare services. With this app, you can book appointments with your GP, order repeat prescriptions, and explore local pharmacy services. You can also search for symptoms and find patient information articles, self-refer to NHS services, and book appointments for other healthcare services like physiotherapy and counseling. Additionally, you can access medical advice and healthy living tips, sign in securely with Touch or Face ID, and check if you can link to your GP. If your GP practice allows it, you can also book appointments with your GP, request repeat prescriptions, view your medical record, and securely share it with healthcare professionals. You can even message your GP directly and have remote video consultations if enabled by your practice. However, to use the GP-linked features, you must be a registered patient at a participating practice.
Patient Access features
- If you’re feeling under the weather, search for symptoms and find patient information articles
- Self-refer to NHS services such as talking therapies, sexual health, antenatal care and drug and alcohol addiction services
- Choose from over 30 services provided by your local community pharmacy and book in the app
- Book face-to-face and video appointments for a range of other healthcare services including physiotherapy and counselling
- Access and read medical advice and healthy living tips from the experts
- Sign in quickly, easily and securely with Touch or Face ID
- Swiftly check if you can link to your GP
- Book face-to-face or remote online appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you
- Request repeat prescriptions online, with convenient delivery to your preferred pharmacy
- View your medical record, including test results, allergies and immunisations
- Securely share your medical record with healthcare professionals of your choosing, without the need to contact your practice
- Look after your loved ones and act on their behalf to book appointments and repeat prescriptions
- Message your GP directly from within Patient Access at home or on the move
- Where your practice has enabled it, book a remote video consultation with your GP, nurse or clinician
Download Patient Access
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Patient Access is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.