Quick Jump To
What is WebMD?
WebMD is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of health and fitness. Symptom Checker, Med Reminders, Doctor Finder. WebMD, LLC created WebMD to meet the need for Health apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, its latest WebMD apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The WebMD app for Android is a healthcare app that helps you with various medical needs. You can check symptoms, learn about conditions and drugs, research treatments and diagnoses, find doctors and specialists in your area, get prescription drug savings, and set medication reminders. The app has a symptom checker, symptom tracker, and allergy tracker. It also helps you find doctors, pharmacies, and hospitals. You can save your conditions, drugs, and articles for easy access. The app has a drug interaction checker as well. WebMD is a trusted provider of health information and receives millions of visitors each month. Please note that the app does not provide medical advice, and you should always consult a qualified health provider for any medical concerns.
- Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
- Symptom Tracker – Track ongoing symptoms & conditions over time.
- Allergy Tracker - Get daily alerts when allergy levels are high in your area.
- Doctor Finder – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
- WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
- Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
- Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
- Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that WebMD is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.